Friday, August 5, 2011

11 more sleeps

until Gavin and I leave for BC!  I'm so excited to get away for a week and just relax, soak up some sun, and do some reading...

We are planning to be in Kelowna for a few days visiting some of Gavin's friends.  While there we are going to check out the H2O park that has a flow rider where you can surf indoors.  I also want to go to the Mission Hill winery... something I've always wanted to do is a wine tour in BC so hopefully we get to do that.

Then we will be chilling in Summerland floating on the lake and catching up on some much needed R&R.

At the moment however...

Steph is in Calgary! :)  It's so nice to have her here.  We have been getting outside as much as possible to enjoy the nice weather.  Now if only I didn't have to work all weekend in the evenings...

The house is almost all unpacked and set up now.  It's looking really nice and cozy; I love it.  I am so loving all the sunlight I get now.  The living room has great big windows that let in so much happy sunshine :)  It tends to be really warm inside, but it's a small price to pay in exchange for so much sunshine I think.  All that is left now is unpacking books once we get some shelves up in my room, and putting pictures up basically...  The yard is a jungle too, so that is one more thing that will eventually need to be tackled, but it will get done with time.

I will post pictures soon :)

Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment