Sunday, November 6, 2011

it's that time of year again

Well it's definitely Winter now.  I always look forward to the first bit of winter.  I love a beautiful white Christmas season.

I just need need the major snowfall to hold off until next weekend when I get my winter tires put on.  Pretty please with peppermint sprinkles on top?

This little clip put a smile on my face.  It kind of reminds me of Harlow's first Winter.  She loves hopping around in the snow, and rolling in it too.  I'm looking forward to a beautiful Winter season full of sledding, snow ball fights, walks in snow-covered Confederation Park, hot chocolate, gingerbread lattes, and a whole lotta Christmassy-ness! :)

P.S.  I gave my two weeks notice at Joeys yesterday!  Ahhh it felt good.  They are trying to convince me to stay if they can give me what I want, but we will see.

Hope you all enjoy this little clip and that it puts you in the holiday spirit! <3

3 comments:

  1. You know what I love about you?

    Every single time the seasons are about to change, you look forward to them with the single-minded enjoyment of a 4 year old [and that's a good thing :)]

    And then you realize that it is Calgary and none of the season are actually going to happen like they're supposed to. hehehe!

    But I like your adamant positivity. Here's hoping for a spectacularly pristine snowfall the day after you get your winter tires.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you know one thing I love about you?
    That you take stunning photographs of the seasons changing (that I so love) hehe

    Well I think I got my wish today. There was a little snow storm late afternoon. Notich sticking around yet, but I'm sure there will be some soon. Can't wait! Christmas decor this week/end! :)

    Miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete