Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A night at the Ballet

I have been dying to see the Nutcracker for a very long time.  And seeing as it's my champagne birthday this year... I've been thinking it might be the perfect way to celebrate.

I was looking at the 2011/2012 Alberta Ballet season, and not only is the Nutcracker playing this season (as usual), but also Swan Lake!  Another one I have always wanted to see!  Especially after watching Black Swan.

Hmmm... I'm thinking I might have to get a combo pack.  As a student, you can get a package of 3 ballets for a pretty decent price... *contemplates*

If I did do that there are a couple of other ballets to choose from that look very good also... Cinderella and Wonderland.

But maybe seeing 3 ballets in one season would be too much.  We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment