Thursday, April 14, 2011

something I've been thinking about today

Growing up, my parents always taught me to 'treat others as I'd like to be treated' and always be 'the bigger person'.  I've always thought that of anything in the Bible, those were decent principles to apply.  Sometimes I wonder how beneficial this policy is though when faced with utterly impossible people.  

If you try, try, and try again, when does it become enough?  Perhaps instead of trying to turn the proverbial cheek to the one antagonizing you, you need to give that person a good smack in the face.  Erm, figuratively speaking of course...*cough, cough*  Although I am going to Cardio Kickboxercise on Monday ;)

Anyways... 

It's almost 3 am, and I finally finished my essay a short while ago.  Now of course, I cannot fall asleep.  And I need to wake up tomorrow morning to study for my last RELS201 test ever *sigh*.  At least that means that I will never again have to deal with Dr. Mr. Jekyll Hyde again *jumps up and down*.  

And Friday is BSD!  Huzzah!  However... the snow is coming down pretty hard at the moment, and wet flurries are in the forecast for Friday...*grumble*.  I guess the celebrations will just need to take place somewhere warm, dry, and preferably indoors.  The Den, anyone?

Also, will the real Persephone please stand up, please stand up, please stand up? (note: to the melody of 'the real slim shady')  I want Spring!
Yes, I'm a dork.  Currently I'm blaming it on the frying of my brain from all this Greek mythology nonsense.  

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment