Monday, January 16, 2012

Funny gals


As promised, a funny little video of my adorable nieces (and Daniel is in the background a bit lol).  The reason I chose this song was because Isabelle kept wiggling her butt one day and it reminded me of the LMFAO song 'Sexy and I Know It'... there's a part that goes "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!" and so I was trying to teach the girls that little part of the song (don't worry, I'm not a bad aunty teaching them words like sexy lol).  It was really funny of course.  Those two little gals sure crack me up. 

:)

Love you Eve and Isabelle!

P.S.  I apologize it's not the best quality.  I don't take video often, and it was my first time using iMovie. But I tried! haha.  Then Blogger was loading it into a super crappy version... So I posted it as a private video on youtube so only people I share it with can see it (FYI).

No comments:

Post a Comment