Thursday, May 19, 2011

News!

This has been a really good week so far, I must say.  First I got really positive feedback from work, and then... *drum roll please*...

Gavin won the White Hat Award for Best Concierge/Bell Service in all of Calgary last night!!  Huzzah!  I'm so proud of him.  Here we are at the Jubilee after the ceremony, which I might add felt like a very rowdy version of the Oscars!  Congrats babe, you deserve it!



And then this morning I was chatting with one of my really good friends whom I've known basically all my life, and she told me that she got into Med School at U of S!!  More huzzahs!  I'm so proud of her!  She has been doing so well in school, and I know that she will be a great Obstetrician.  She's got another 8+ years before she will officially be an "Obstetrician", but I'm sure the journey will be a great one.  Shout out to smarty pants Teghan! :)

On top of all this great news, the weather has been really nice and sunny the past couple of days.  I planted sweet peas yesterday, so hopefully the now rainy weather will help them grow!

Have a great long weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment