Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gilmore Girls, I heart you.

I was just thinking about some funny lines from this favorite show of mine....Enjoy:

Lorelai: I repeat my question, why should we date?
Max Medina: Because we're clearly attracted to eachother.
Lorelai: I'm attracted to pie. It doesn't mean I feel the need to date pie.

Lorelai: Where did all the anvils go?.......

Lorelai: Wyle E. Coyote used them, that's how common they were.
Emily: Who?
Lorelai: The cartoon. He was always trying to drop an anvil on the road runner's head, or shoot it at him out of a giant slingshot, or fire it at him out of a cannon. Inevitably, the cannon tilted up, shot it in the air, it fell down, and made an anvil shaped impression on Wyle E. Coyote's head.
Emily: This is cartoon?
Lorelai: No, no, this just happened to me the other day, I was walking down the street and this giant anvil...Yes mother, it's a cartoon.

Lorelai: The plural of cul-de-sac is culs-de-sac? That doesn't even sound like English.
Rory: That's because it's French.....

Lorelai: So it the plural for yo yo, yos-yo?

Funny, funny stuff. I might post some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment